Craters of the Moon Natural History Association Membership
$25.00 – $500.00
Individual 5 Year membership – receive membership card, a re-usable CRMO tote bag, Park Guide, Craters of the Moon DVD and a Geology of the Craters book.
Become a member of Craters of the Moon Natural History Association and create a lasting relationship with Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve. Your Membership in the NHA puts you in partnership with people of diverse cultures, interests and backgrounds. All members share a commitment to protect and preserve the natural and cultural environments at Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve.
What does a membership do for me?
- Recieve Craters of the Moon Merchandise
- 15% discount on books at our bookstore
- 10-15% discount at other participating association bookstores
- email notification of special events
What does a membership do for Craters of the Moon?
- Preserve and protect naturual and cultural trasures
- Support interpretive and outreach programs
- Provide funding for school field trips
- Provide funds for scientific research